Patient Testimonials, Xcell Dental Implants Process
Why choose Dr. Jonathan Abenaim?
Board Certified by The American Board of Oral Implantology
- Graduate of the Prestigious Ivy League University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training:
• ADVANCED IMPLANT PROSTHODONTIC INTERNSHIP at Nova Southeastern University
• ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY, Continuing Education Residency Program at the Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic in Palm Beach Florida
• DIPLOMATE of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Advanced Dentistry in the Field of:
• IMPLANT Dentistry
• COSMETIC Dentistry
• FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION
- SPEAKER & CONSULTANT on Dental Issues and has Appeared in the Media
XCell Implant Treatment Permanent Teeth!
XCell Dental Implants was developed as a way to best restore the full arches of the upper and lower jaws.
This technique provides our patients with a non-removable dental arch that is secured by as many implants as possible to secure all upper or lower teeth. XCell Dental Implants is the perfect option for patients who have or need dentures, or need complete restorations on the upper or lower teeth.
Benefits of XCell Dental Implants
- This procedure uses as many implants as possible to secure all upper or lower teeth at the same cost as only 4
- High quality full teeth restoration can be performed even when bone loss has occurred – bone grafting is not needed in most cases
- Minimal Recovery Time
- Reduces overall cost when compared to single implants
- Proprietary FULL DIGITAL PROCESS
- Minimal Healing time. Teeth as soon as the SAME DAY
XCell Implant Treatment Procedure Procedure
In order for us to properly evaluate your case you will initially require a consultation and diagnostic appointment in order to best determine the treatment path necessary for your case. This includes determining whether or not your case will require extractions, gathering the appropriate information via X-rays, Panoramic scans and impressions and any other photos required.Directly after this consultation, you will be scheduled for implant surgery in which the new replacement teeth are fitted and adjusted, including any necessary extractions.
- As many implants as possible are placed in the jaw in such a way that the bone will envelop and secure them into place.
- The implants that are placed in the back part of the jaw are sometimes angulated to achieve maximum advantage to the existing bone structure.
- Once the implants are secure, the abutments will be attached so that the replacement teeth can be fastened and adjusted for maximum comfort and function giving you a brand new radiant smile.
- Because of the fully digital XCELL IMPLANT PROCESS are used in the procedure, the entire process is much less invasive and involves less surgical time than previous treatments.
The beauty of this new procedure is the sheer convenience. Special implants were developed for this treatment allowing for the immediate fitting of replacement teeth to the abutments. This means that with minimal healing time and surgery, patients can leave our dental office with a full set of new replacement teeth!
The teeth are permanent and fixed so there is no need for patients to be without teeth or to endure temporary dentures for an extended time period.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our office for a complimentary consultation.